We envision the communities in which we live, work and play to be stronger, healthier and more vibrant
Through our Associates Community Together (ACT) program, we empower our associates to support causes closest to their hearts and amplify their impact with company support.
We match volunteer hours and funds up to $5,000 per associate per year.
We give associates up to 16 hours of paid time off annually to volunteer.
We support associates as they create or join teams to participate in charitable fundraising events.
We encourage associates to form volunteer committees to plan philanthropic events and activities with and for their colleagues.
Our 2021 Impact
donated to nonprofits
additional COVID-19 Relief to India
dollars and volunteer hours matched
corporate sponsorship recipients serving under-resourced communities
associates involved in BRGs
Awards & Company Highlights
- CIVIC 50 Colorado Award Winner for the third year in a row
- Scored 100% on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index
- Earned 28 “Best in Class” ratings from clients in the annual PLANSPONSOR Defined Contribution Survey
- Started an internship cohort focused on working with neurodivergent folks with the intent to hire five members of the cohort as full-time associates at the end of the program.
ACT and Business Resource Group Highlights
- Greenwood Village, CO and Boston, MA – Associates and their families supported two charity swims in support of Swim Across America’s work to support cancer research and patient programs.
- Milwaukee, WI - In partnership with Keeping Greater Milwaukee Beautiful, associates picked up trash in downtown to beautify their city and keep trash out of waterways.
- Overland Park, KS – More than two dozen associates volunteered with Harvesters Community Food Network to sort and pack food for local food banks.
- The ALMA (Aspiring Latinos Moving Ahead) BRG celebrated Hispanic Heritage month in Denver at a local Latino-owned brewery with a showcase of traditional dances, a presentation on the challenges facing the Latino community, and dance lessons.
- A new Empower Young Professionals BRG was started to harness the potential of our up-and-coming associates.
Community Impact Stories
- Empower named among ‘Most Community-Minded’ firms in Colorado
- A dedication to Dad: Empower sisters walk with heavy hearts
- Making waves: Empower associates give hope to sick children
- Bond builder: Stacey Cappella giving hope to a special friend
- Empower gives $100,000 to support pandemic relief efforts in India